Sunday, May 29, 2005

So I worked all day, I have to work all day tomorrow and Memorial Day. That is the part that stinks about working retail, we work 362 days a year. The puppy thing is going well. She keeps me up at night just like a baby would. She has to go potty every two hours. She whines and cries like a real baby too! The kid's are done with school so they are big helpers. I can't wait to get to the house though so she (and the kids!) can go outside all the time. 17 days till we sign!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily Beth said...

She better be potty trained by the time we move in! She is very stubborn. Adorable, fun, smart but very stubborn. Haley will take her down stairs for half an hour and then as soon as she get's upstairs she will pee on the rug by the door! My mother-in-law lent me her rug cleaner thank goodness and the rug goes right in the washer!

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home