Monday, July 11, 2005

Not sure anyone reads this but it is a sort of therapy. I love being in my new house but I don't have neighbors like Kishelle. Not one has introduced themselves except the lady on the corner and from the sounds that emit from her house I don't think they are very nice people. Loud music, a few choice @%#^^$!! and a lot of yelling! So I'm kinda lonely and feeling sorry for myself. Scott's folks are right around the corner and that is great. My brother and his girlfriend stay here all the time and that is great. So I should just get over it and count my blessings.

2 Comments:

Blogger keesh said...

Or get over the fact that your house isn't completly put together from the move and invite Jenn and I over to see it. That would be a start??? :)

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Emily Beth said...

I know! Give me a weekend when the kid's are at their dads and then I can get a bunch of stuff taken care of and then you guys can come over...I promise!

8:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home