Sunday, February 11, 2007

Haley's Father Daughter Dance

My little girl is all grown up!



































Haley wore the tiara that I wore for my wedding! This is Haley with her dad Rick (left) and her step-dad Scott (right). If only the dad's could stand each other they both would have gone, but Rick got the honor this year.



This one was just for fun!









As you guessed our computer is up and running again after a long stay in the computer hospital! Hope everyone is well. I will be catching up on all of your blogs and commenting soon!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's the longest computer hospital stay in history!

your daughter is so gorgeous, you must be very proud!

10:25 PM

 
Blogger Jill said...

cute pics!!!!!

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Emily Beth said...

Actually the computer stayed with a moron er.. man here in town for over a month. He kept calling and asking if we wanted him to order the parts. Guess he doesn't understand the word "yes". Then it moved on to a friend of my husband who "pimped our puter!". He works with my husband and works on computers on the side so it took him a bit.

Thank you very much for the comments on Haley. She has a great sense of humor too....How old is Dylan? lol

5:45 PM

 
Blogger keesh said...

Oh my. she is so grown up!! Beautiful!!

7:35 AM

 
Blogger Jill said...

Are you going to blog again :)))))

6:12 PM

 
Blogger Jill said...

so glad that your return to blogging is imminent. I miss you, too! We need to get together sometime soon - and I can't wait to see your first "return to blogging" post :)

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home