Monday, July 18, 2005

Well it's Monday again and we had an other eventful weekend. Saturday was the Perrigo company picnic which is always fun for the kids. I think they send an invitation to Mother Nature because it was very hot and muggy out, but the rain waited till we were all done and on our way home. And if you were in Allegan that day you know how hard it rained! The kid's got airbrush tattoos, met Bozo the Clown and ate endless amounts of cotton candy and snow cones! They ran into old "friends" (yes the whore was there!) They went to their dad's afterward so I wasn't too worried about their sugar intake!!! Oh yeah...Rick met us at the gas station to get the kid's (not our normal drop off mind you but it was covered and dry) and he has a new girlfriend!! The kid's say her name is Heidi and she has two teenagers. They say she is very nice to them (she wouldn't even get out of the car to meet me and Rick didn't bother telling me who she was) which is what is important. We will wait and see. Scott and I had a romantic evening planned which went well until my "Aunt Rosie" made an early entrance! We still had a nice weekend though...Never underestimate a good snuggle!

3 Comments:

Blogger keesh said...

Didn't i JUST see him with his "old" girlfriend like 2 weeks ago? What happend? I figured the whore was at the picnic. Did you see my little man? He was with his Aunt and Uncle. Did the wench speak to you?

7:27 AM

 
Blogger Emily Beth said...

Yep! He's a quick one! lol! No I didn't see Mason, I wish I had! I saw your friend that was scrapbooking at Michelle's. I can't remember her name. No, Tory didn't talk to me. Did she graduate with you? If so, did she show up at your reunion?

9:05 AM

 
Blogger keesh said...

Yes, Tory graduated with me, BUT, when the planner got a hold of her she was really rude to her and said "i am not coming to that" really rude like. She is a negative, grumpy, no self esteem creature...

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home