Friday, August 12, 2005

So a couple of years ago I went to my first garage sale...and I loved it. Today I went to my first resale shop...and I loved it! The kid's need new clothes every week it seems and buying second hand is going to save us a bundle! The shop we went to has very gently used clothes with name brands like Gap, Old Navy, The Children's Place etc. We got tons of stuff for the kid's for around $50!! Haley thinks it's the coolest thing, she got a bag full of clothes and she didn't have to beg for them!!

3 Comments:

Blogger keesh said...

Which one did you go to? I love doing that! We should, on a Weds, go second hand shopping! I am game!

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Emily Beth said...

Heck Yeah! We went to the one downtown Plainwell. Some stuff was a bit pricey but we got alot of nice stuff. There is one by Crossroads that is suppose to be really good, let's make a date! lol!

7:32 PM

 
Blogger keesh said...

Oh yeah, the one by Crossroads is super nice! Becky takes all her stuff there.

7:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home