Friday, October 07, 2005

I case anyone missed it in my comments on my last post....check it out! I love my husband!! I often wonder what I did before I met him. He has had to put up with alot to be with me but I'm glad he stuck it out.

Today was my day in kindergarten! Glue, paint, scissors! I loved it! We got to go to for a short walk to watch the Homecoming parade, we got to play games (learning games), paint pictures and we made "Honey Horse" with real yarn hair. It's weird though, instead of the letter people they teach them with zoo phonics. Every letter has an animal like honey horse, inny inchworm. The kid's were teaching me more than I was teaching them. Talk about feeling stupid :)

My "Aunt" Kenny's memorial went well, it was very informal. We talked, laughed and argued. Which is very normal for my family. We had it at my aunt and uncle's house where my grandpa lives so he could be part of it. It was very nice. Thanks to everyone who had a kind word, it means alot.

1 Comments:

Blogger keesh said...

Hey Biznitch, return my phone call.

8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home