Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So I work in retail and I love it but...what is up with all the people out shopping lately! I know it is back to school time and I know all the kid's are heading back to College but holy cow!! It feels like Christmas! Not only are they out spending all this money like Christmas...but they are crabby like Christmas too! There was a lady today who thought it was my job to find her a specific bath rug. Not just any bath rug but one on clearance that there were only 5 of in the entire corporation! That is like 176 stores! You should have seen her when I told her that I couldn't locate any of the 5 and that because it was on clearance it was nearly impossible. If looks could kill..I would be dead! So next time your out and about in you friendly Kohls store, remember, we are people too. ;) Have a nice day and thank you for shopping at Kohls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home