Sunday, October 16, 2005

I have had such a nice weekend. Friday I went on a field trip with my son's kindergarten class. We went to the Kellogg forest for a nature walk then we headed to the Kellogg Dairy farm to learn about where milk comes from and what manure is good for! It was so fun. My group was myself, Ricky and his little friend Paige. She is a little chatter box, at one point she says, "my dad doesn't live with us right now because he has a bad drug problem and he has to live somewhere else til April." Kid's are so honest!

Once school was out Haley, Ricky and I headed to Kishelle's house for dinner. It was so relaxing. Kishelle and I listened to music and talked while the kid's ran around outside. It was very nice.

Saturday started out not as fun with housework and laundry but Scott took some vacation time and got home at 3 so we went to get our pumpkins. We went to Mistee Creek Farms in Shelbyville. We got to go for a hay ride, pick out pumpkins and apples and we got to see more cows and a horse. Then it was out to eat, one of my favorites because I don't have to cook or clean up.

Well, today is Sunday and so far it's been great. The kid's slept in a little bit, it's beautiful outside, the house and laundry are clean, and all I have to do today is get some groceries. Life is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I am truly jealous of your wonderful weekend. Work has been crazy -- but I'm glad that you are enjoying your break from it! Katie did love her clothes by the way!!!!

12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home