Wednesday, October 19, 2005

At Haley's school every grade has an age appropriate language arts program. For example, there are 5 second grade teachers and for part of the day all of the children split up into "ability" groups. Group 1 being the kid's who need a bit more help and the kid's get stronger and stronger up to Group 5. Well...on Monday, my Haley, my first born, my beautiful, talented, wonderful daughter was moved into Group 5! Not that I'm bragging or anything. But seriously, God has blessed her with many talents and I thank Him every day for her.

Then there is my wonderful son who has learned the art of telling a joke. For those of you who don't know my son Ricky is only 5 and he has taken on the tough task of being a comedian. And I am proud to say he is doing very well at it! He asked me the other day..."Why was Piglet looking in the toilet?""He was looking for Poo!" Today it was a more complex joke with movements that he pulled off with flying colors. God has also blessed Ricky with many talents and I thank Him every day for him.

Job is rough as usual, Christmas is on it's way and the retail bus is full speed ahead! Just remember while your out shopping this season that people who work at the store are just that...people!

12 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Rough is an understatement for work! It got even crazier after you left. I did reply to your comments on my blog re: Friday -- I should be able to, I just need to talk to Bill and of course, he is already asleep!!! And I love that Piglet joke. I'll have to tell it to Mary -- she'll think its great!!

11:07 PM

 
Blogger Jill said...

Rough is an understatement for work! It got even crazier after you left. I did reply to your comments on my blog re: Friday -- I should be able to, I just need to talk to Bill and of course, he is already asleep!!! And I love that Piglet joke. I'll have to tell it to Mary -- she'll think its great!!

11:07 PM

 
Blogger Jill said...

why did that post twice? Yikes.. I'm going to bed!

11:08 PM

 
Blogger keesh said...

Aw, cuties!! Your kids are great!

6:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the comedian thing. Humor is the spice of life. They say love is, but I disagree. My son is and has been a comedian for quite a long time. He was rewarded for his efforts last year in 3rd grade when at the end of the year, he was voted "funniest" in the class. Yeah! That my boy! his dad doesn't appreciate it. His dad is a big sourpuss. Yesterday, dyl had to go to my class with me because he was home from school sick. The prof said he had some announcements to make and dylan said, "what, you're getting a new playground?" What a clown.

12:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you or anyone out there know how to put other peoples blog links on your page? i read the instructions for edit-me links, and tried it and failed. I'm stumped.

3:56 PM

 
Blogger keesh said...

Susie,
I had to get help from a fellow blogger to do mine and now i always copy/paste any additions. I will see if hse will email me the instructions and forward them to you or post them :).

4:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, i'll be awaiting anxiously

9:41 PM

 
Blogger Emily Beth said...

Please post them!! I've been wondering how to do that myself.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Jill said...

me, too....I've tried lots of different things, but nothing works!

12:49 PM

 
Blogger keesh said...

Ok girls, as soon as she emails me I will send them to you or I will try to figure out where they are in my blogger and copy them to you.

12:58 PM

 
Blogger keesh said...

ok girls, I got directions but i can't post them because blogger thinks i am trying to add a HTML to my post. So it wont allow it, says there is an error. So I need your email addresses. So email me by going to my blog and sending an email that way and I will respond with directions. Geesh

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home