Thursday, January 19, 2006

Okay so my friends Kish and Jill have challenged all to a "100 things about me" list. I will try, but I may need to break it up into 10/10 increments!


#1. Haley and Ricky are the best thing that ever happened to me.
#2. Scott is a blessing straight from God.
#3. Some commercials make me cry.
#4. I love my cat's but hate cat litter.
#5. I've been pregnant 3 times.
#6. I love ginger ale.
#7. "Harry Potter - Goblet of Fire" is my favorite book.
#8. My birth mark is a faint "strawberry" on the left side of my face.
#9. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
#10. I have 2 toes on my left foot that look like Fisher Price "people".
#11. I swallow my gum.
#12. I have a social phobia that makes it hard for me to go anywhere alone.
#13. I have a heart murmur.

That's it for tonight...I'm tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home