Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Well I survived my families Christmas party. At one point we had 35 people in our house! Now I know not many of you have been to my house, but it isn't a mansion and 35 people was a bit crowded. But it was very nice. There was lots of food and conversation. I learned alot about my family and it was nice to have everyone together. This was the first year that someone from the "next" generation hosted and I was glad to be the first. Only 2 of my 5 brothers showed up, but that is a story for another day.

I don't have all of my shopping done. I know there is only 4 shopping day left, but working in retail has kinda left me unmotivated to shop. We are entrusting our kid's with a 14 year old babysitter for the first time ever tomorrow for a few hours so we can finish up.

I know this was kinda lame, I'm no Susie (lol) and I'm kinda whipped, I'll try harder next time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh? what are you saying here? are you saying i'm a hard ass? cause i'm not, i'm a big wussy. i just LOOk tough because of my size.

i was really surprised when i clicked on your blog, and you had actually updated. but it was a good surprise

i have zero family to invite over. zip. zero. none.

youz are a lucky duck.

1:09 AM

 
Blogger keesh said...

Let me know how the 14 year old does. we may want to borrow her sometime :). Sometimes we are stuck without anyone to watch Mason. anyway, hope you and your family have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Which brother's showed up? Let me guess, Patrick and Charlie?

8:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EMILY, AND FAMILY!!!!

God bless you and have a safe and happy holiday, take lots of pictures for us!!

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home