Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sometimes I feel sorry for my husband. For those of you who don't know me, I'm not what you would call a girly girl. I shower every day and where clean clothes but I don't get into hair, make-up and nails. But something that happened to me today made me realize how rough my hubby has it. While in the shower today I decided to shave my legs. And I don't mean a quick shave, one where I only shave my ankles, a good shave. Past the knee and everything! lol! Anyway, when I'm finally done I spray down the shower and get out. Now here's the part that makes me feel bad for hubby...after I get dressed and go back into the bathroom to finish up, I notice it. The hair. All over the tub. So much it didn't go down and it is just sitting there around the base of the tub. OMG! How long has it been since I shaved......I am thoroughly embarrassed. Poor hubby, not only am I not a girly girl, but I'm a hairy non-girly girl.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwwww. You're grossssssss. Just kidding. I bet you get about 20 comments today from all the rest of us who forget to shave to. You are not alone. The ankle thing cracked me up. I do that too, cept in the summer, i'm forced to go a little higher, cause I wear capris'. Our poor husbands indeed. Oh, you forgot your armpits!!!!!!!!

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Jill said...

I think Bill could relate ... you know how cold it has been at night, and Bill said to me just the other night, "um, do you think you could shave your legs..." and then he starts laughing.....

I've missed seeing you at work. Remind me to tell you the latest on the "tag switcher". :)

11:09 PM

 
Blogger Emily Beth said...

I am a capri wearer too Susie! I was elated when they came back in style. And very relieved. I have put on a few too many pounds since the births of my beloved children (my son was a 10 pounder:O). So capri's are a great way to stay cool without showing too much leg.

2:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you showing up as "emily beth" all of a sudden, did you change your settings?

that threw me off. But I recovered quickly. As many full time bloggers do

3:08 PM

 
Blogger Emily Beth said...

Sorry...I kept thinking that embstew sounded kinda funny. I will try to keep the changes to a minimum as I know how you feel. You should have seen me when Kish changed her format! I was distressed for a good half hour.

3:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GUESS WHAT
I followed the instructions kish sent to us on putting links on our sidebars, and i did it!!!!!
i want to do the little dance like carl on jimmy neutron.

have y'all tried it yet?

i only have one, but i'm still excited.
i'm afraid to go to bed, and what if i forget by morning. oh, the joys of aging.

1:07 AM

 
Blogger keesh said...

I think I forgot to send the instructions to Emily. I will do that. So Em - you like the CD? You even like the surprise songs I put on there?

6:39 AM

 
Blogger keesh said...

PS: this next weekend I am going to take Mason to see Chicken Little. Do you have the kids? I was thinking of taking him Sunday morning....your thoughts?

6:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home