Thursday, October 27, 2005

I've been having so much fun keeping up with all my buddies blog's that mine kinda went by the wayside! Oops! Let's see....Yesterday was my birthday. I am now 29. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know I'm not old, but it feels weird to be in the last year of my 20's. I had an awesome birthday though. I did have to work, but only for a while. Then it was off to dinner with my hubby. We went to "Cheeseburger in Paradise". It was very good, everything was a little different, but very good. Then we headed for a "surprise" location.....HOT TUBS!!! It was so awesome, we had a private room that was outside with a fireplace. Lots of kissing and hugging. It was so nice. The kid's got me, or rather Scott got me from the kid's, their newest school pictures framed. They came running in at 7:30 a.m. to show me. It was so cute how excited they were and the gift was so cute!

I think this had to be one of the best birthday's I've ever had.

4 Comments:

Blogger keesh said...

Aw, I am so happy for you. Yeah, I will be 29 in a few days and i feel the same as you. And I want another baby too so I am like AHHH, let's do this :). You have a little something in the mail headed your way :). Let me know what you think. I thought of Haley when I made it too you will notice that. Happy birthday! Let's get together again soon!

10:34 AM

 
Blogger Jill said...

glad your birthday was good.....you looked like you were having a nice time when you stopped by the store. hope you have a nice few days off of work!!!

10:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Bday, 29 was my favorite year, cause that's the year my baby boy was born. it was all down hill from there. lol. Just one piece of advice. find some good eye cream, and start slathering it on. its the best thing you can do at this point. I don't know about y'all, but i'm not going down without a good fight, involving lots of anti aging creams, and exfoliation. amen.

3:17 AM

 
Blogger Emily Beth said...

The c.d. is awesome Kish! Thank you so much. I'm playing it now while I attempt to get my laundry done. Thank you, see you soon, promise.

11:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home