Tuesday, November 29, 2005

So let's pretend it's October again...so I can catch you all up! Halloween, I volunteered in Haley's classroom so I was there to bring the kid's home after school that day. I hear this little voice in my head that tells me "maybe you should make sure the kids have their costumes?" Do I listen to it....NO! That would be too easy. Instead I ignore it and by the time I realize what an idiot I am and that Ricky's costume is still at school it is too late. This isn't the first time I haven't listened to the little voice in my head. It's probably the millionth time and every time I regret ignoring it. I wanted to cry, my little baby boy would have to endure Halloween without a costume...what a horrible mother I am! You know what Ricky said, "that's fine, I still get candy right?". What an angel! Scott told him to tell anyone who asks him where his costume was that "it's not my year to get one!" Ha ha! Oddly enough no one asked and he got plenty of candy. Now, I listen to the little voice in my head and it's telling me to go to bed! Tomorrow we'll cover November 1st...lol!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ricky could have gone as "weird little boy with a forgetful mother head".

or he could have taped a shoe on his head like the receptionist at my moms doctor's office. my mom didn't think it was funny. she thinks my blog is weird, and embarassing, so that stands to reason.

my son dressed up as "dyl, with normal clothes on, sitting at home while other people get the candy"
i offered to take him out, and he didn't want to, i know he's strange. just like me hmmmm

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Jill said...

Okay - I found it. For some reason your blog wasn't updated when I was looking at it, b/c I have been checking for the past couple of weeks just to make sure I haven't missed you (since I rarely see you at work anymore.) Glad you are back -- I've missed you -- online and at work -- we'll have to get caught up!

1:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home