Thursday, December 15, 2005

I know it's been a while, but like Kish told ya....I've been busy! I'm working days now at work, which I love, but I'm wiped out by the time I get home. Also, Haley has joined Girl Scouts and it's been non-stop. Meetings, parades, parties. She loves it but her social schedule has been full! lol! We celebrated Christmas with my in-laws last night. It was very nice. They are going to visit family in Florida so they won't be around for the holidays. The kid's were very excited to get to open presents early. The best part was when Scott opened the last gift from his parents and he broke down. I mean cried and got up and hugged his mom and dad. I was a little lost until I realized what he had. It was the tape of our wedding in Las Vegas. You see, when we were married in Vegas we bought a package which included a photographer but not a videographer but they do it anyway and offer it to you when you pick up your pictures. They let you watch it and everything! But it was a bit expensive and we couldn't buy it. But they keep it on record for a year. On our first anniversary we were a bit sad to think that we wouldn't ever see our video again, but we really didn't have the money for it. Buying our first house and all. But Scott's mom bought it for us and has had it since April. I can not express has absolutely bless I feel. We watched it and cried. It was such a wonderful day! Best gift ever! Kinda makes up for all of her "Marie-ness". Merry Christmas!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

righttttttt

something in the eye indeed. i hate when that happens, and you stumble like that. sort of makes you want to cry.

how nice for you guys. you'll have to figure out how to post the wedding video so we all can cry too

9:06 PM

 
Blogger keesh said...

Scott- I think it takes a bigger man to cry when he feels it than to hold it all in. I think it is great and what a great gift. and since i wasn't invited to Vegas I can't wait to watch it :). HA

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Jill said...

I think that is awesome for both you and Scott. I love our wedding video even though I don't watch it much -- at least I know that we have it ---- I'm so happy for you guys! What a great gift!!!

6:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just thought of a very wise word of wisdom.
it takes a big man to cry. and it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man

7:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatcha gonna do about it tough guy? ya gonna cry?

12:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home