Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Today is the 3rd day of the new year and I have made a lot of resolutions.

I resolve to write in my blog more often.

I resolve to keep in touch with my friends.

I resolve to watch what I eat and to exercise.

I resolve to learn more about our Savior.

I resolve to work on relationships with my husband, my children and my friends.

I resolve to spend more time really expressing myself.

I resolve to eliminate debt.

High standards, but I feel hopeful that the energy I feel because of the new year will carry me through. So what did you hope for in the new year?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Excellent job, Em. I, too, resolved to blog more, spend and eat less, and be more positive in general!

12:22 PM

 
Blogger keesh said...

I resolve to try my best at getting in shape. Just want to tone my abs more than anything. Toning is the key, but I think I also need some cardio. good luck and i especially hope you can do good with keeping in touch with you friends :).

10:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess your stuff is like, well, way too much for me. i'm going for just getting out of my chair once in awhile. maybe bathing at least once a week? that would probably be pretty good. you've seen "whats eating gilbert grape"? well, i'm starting to resemble his mother.

11:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EMILY, your not keeping up on your blogging!!! am i gonna have to come over there and kick you in the bootie?

7:19 PM

 
Blogger keesh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home