Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Okay so you can call my resolutions (some of them) a bust! I am busting my butt at work and home. I am trying to get myself organized and on track with my diet and exercise. I haven't had a lot of time to work on my friendships, which should be #1, but you are all in my hearts, minds and prayers. My mom has resolved to better health this year and has been working with her doctor to get back on track. She has lost 13 lbs. so far but some things aren't so going so well. I don't understand it all but something with her thyroids. She has had her first mammogram ever (the nurse forgot to make note of a mole on her breast and we spent a week in hell!), she's had a full blood work-up and has cat scans of her head and body scheduled. She is also working with a psychiatrist and is taking medication to help her sleep. I am so proud of her! Hope everyone is well.

I watched 40 Year Old Virgin and Wedding Crashers this weekend! I haven't laughed that hard in a while!! Kish, you and I have to see some movies...you are like Siskel and Ebert!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i'm with you on those two movies. i laughed pretty darn hard on wedding crashers, not as much on virgin, but still did. you need to see dick and jane

11:09 PM

 
Blogger Emily Beth said...

That's what my brother said about "Dick and Jane". I saw "Crash" and that was a really good drama. Easy to follow (which is good for the hubby:)).

5:12 PM

 
Blogger Jill said...

Em --- Where are you??? I haven't seen either of those movies yet, though I hear from many sources that they are hilarious!!!! Hope to talk to you soon.

11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home