Friday, January 20, 2006

A little birdie told me that I may have revealed a bit too much in my top 13....so let's see
#14. I don't like to sleep with blankets on even when it's cold.
#15. One of my favorite movies is "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".
#16. Technically I have 6 brothers and 1 sister. Long story!
#17. I'm my own cousin. Same long story!
#18. I am afraid of big cats like lions and tigers.
#19. I love old movies.
#20. I was married in Las Vegas.
#21. I am not a girly girl.
#22. I love playing poker.
#23. I love to swim.
#24. My favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats.
#25. My favorite ice cream is Breyer's mint chocolate chip.
#26. I've seen Les Miserable, Phantom of the Opera and Fiddler on the Roof. The last being my favorite.
#27. My favorite t.v. show is "Everybody Loves Raymond".
#28. I like staying up late and sleeping in...but I always have to go to bed early and get up early.
#29. I hate throwing up.
#30. I have a scar on my right arm from a job at Subway.
#31. I've always wanted to be a elementary school teacher.

Well, I'm tired. Hope everyone is well.

7 Comments:

Blogger keesh said...

I didn't say you revealed too much ding dong, I said you revealed things that took me years to find out...come on, put them back on there...

7:53 AM

 
Blogger keesh said...

Oh, I see you still have them on there, sorry :).

9:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, thats not too much. it would be too much if the birth mark was on your private areas, or you said your favorite person was someone other than your husband. so you did fine. just fine.

looking forward to the next installment. and looking forward to the story of how you became your own cousin.

by the way, you've never posted pics of yourself and hubby on here. might we have a little peek at you?

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Jill said...

I like your items -- keep it up. I need to finish my list -- but I think it is nice to learn about yourself when you start thinking of what you should put down. Susie - have you done a list?

9:55 AM

 
Blogger keesh said...

We are ready for the next set...

Susie - if you knew Em, you would know she is generally a very private person and doesn't share a lot about her life, so for her it was a lot...but I am very proud of her for opening up!

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Nerdine said...

Fun to read other people's 100 fact lists...
I'll come back to see the rest of 'em...

8:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jill, i'm working on a 500 list, on a seperate blog. its taking forever!!! i'm not that private, the only things i don't talk about are the situations surrounding my divorce up to and right after, and my current husband and his kids. those things are off limits. for a variety of reasons.

keep going em. we're all behind you 100% just don't fluff on us

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home