Monday, January 30, 2006

Okay...let's have a go at this.

#32. I love animal rescue shows, but they break my heart!
#33. I've been to j.a.i.l!!
#34. I like soap opera's, I don't have to watch them more than once a month and I can still keep track.
#35. I love watching MTV reality shows.
#36. I am scared of turning 30.
#37. I miss my grandma.
#38. I like looking in people's windows at night to see how they decorate.
#39. I would leave my husband for Michael Buble.
#40. I would leave Michael Buble for Harry Connick Jr.
#41. I like going to the dentist.
#42. I love beautiful nails but can't grow them.
#43. I'm a "picker".
#44. I love my brown hair.
#45. I hate shaving my legs.
#46. I hate bananas.
#47. I envy people who are driven by desire.
#48. I've never spoken to my biological father.
#49. I wish I would have tried harder at college.
#50. I hate how people that were rude to you in high school act like your best buddies now.

Half done! Hope all is well! Haley is going to her first father/daughter dance if her d.b.d shows. Scott is standing by! Ricky has his first Tae Kwon Do class tomorrow night. Maybe they can teach the little monster some self control!

4 Comments:

Blogger keesh said...

You have been to jail. OMG. I can't believe it...JK, I knew that and I think you should have hit him harder so it would have been more worth it :)> HA! I think you have pretty nails girl, what are you talking about? I use to go to those father/daughter dances in Plainwell with my Dad every year. it is one of my fondest memories with him. I hope it works out for Haley. I am scared of turning 30 as well, good thing we will be in it together since our birthdays are only days apart...I need more detail on the "I envy people who are driven by desire." cause I mean, I know some people who are driven by desire for the wrong reasons, so tell me more :).

7:24 AM

 
Blogger Jill said...

Good for you, EM! You are making great progress on your list. Tae Kwan Do --- maybe I should sign Mary up to be in that class, too. :) I miss you! We need to get together SOON!

7:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or they can teach ricky how to kick your booty. hahaha

so you nailed your ex, and got jailed? aint that just the puddin on the cake. you are a highly interesting person. i have a lot in common with you, except the michael buble thing. i don't even know who he is. i don't like his name, he needs to change that to something more masculine.

i'm afraid of turning 40. you're lucky you're only afraid to turn 30, ya nerd.

i hate shaving my legs, and i also have a "picking" problem. i pick my head relentlessly when I am bored, or fretting on something.

you and I both have ex's who work for satan.

i'll think of more later. i'd have to go back a page, and i'm afraid i'll loose this comment. i dont remember things very well sometimes. and yet, i remember details of some things surpisingly well. like for example, what some trampy woman was wearing at church. hahahahahahaha

9:35 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

you must not get too many cavities.

11:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home